Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Hello...!!!

11 Mei 2014

My Own Story

I have my own story, and so do you. We live in the present and if we still have the chance to live, we get the chance to feel the breath of tomorrow. Do you have to be ashamed of what you had in the past? No, your past is your lessons in life. School will not teach you how to live, you are your best education. And how to study? Always try to be a better person everyday.

Life is very short. Yes, there is not rewind, undo, or even the erase button. But why do you have to waste your life by doing something that does not lead you closer to the One Who has created you? It is never too late to be whoever you should be. You can choose either you make the best or the worst of it. I am blessed, I am grateful. Because I know that beautiful life does not just happen. It is built by prayer, sacrifice, and hard work. 

Don’t give up. Everything happen with the permission of Allah SWT. Thus do something that lead you close to Allah SWT and be grateful everyday.






0 komentar: