Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Hello...!!!

09 Juni 2014

DREAMS

One of the topics I have written the most about and one of my favorites: dreams. Something so easy, precious and yet so neglected by many. Growing up we get caught up in the routine that we forget to feed our inner child with dreams. I believe that people who maintain their inner child are more creative, dream more and live happier.

Not that dreaming is childish but children are pure, true to themselves and in touch with what they want and how they feel. Something that often gets lost along the way…

Dreaming is soul food because it literally gives you a creativity and energy boost. Looking through the window I daydream often and it’s one of my favorite things to do. Before I used to think that one day I would have no dreams left to dream but the contrary is true. Sure what I want and what I dream about changes but I still dream of what I want to achieve. If you feel the same way I’m sure these inspiring quotes about the importance of dreaming will touch your heart.

0 komentar: